top of page


The New Spanish foreign Minister has acted strongly about the post Brexit period. She says  “Spain wants to have the tightest possible relationship with the UK,” She is going to push for close proximity with Britian.

Deadline is approaching, however, to move to Spain on the most favourable terms. Having moved to Spain in the transition period you apply for Residence Card. At that time you need to show Proof of Medical care cover. UK pensioners cover is provided by UK government. You might have to prove you will not be a burden on the Spanish Social care system.  Proof that you own a home also required.

NIE card is required to purchase goods of a high value. It is a Foreigners` Identification Number (cost €10).

We have someone available to take you through these requirements

82 views0 comments


bottom of page